- On The Move: Employment-Related Geographical Mobility in Canada is a s a 7-year national scale research study investigating the spectrum of employment-related geographical mobility and its consequences for workers, families, employers, communities, and Canadian municipal, provincial and federal governments. The research examines numerous sectors, including construction.
- CLR-News is a European publication that initiates, coordinates and conducts labour research in the construction and wood industries. Associated members started regional offices in order to focus on the specific regional problems of construction labour within the European development, and they publish newsletters on a regular basis.
- Migrant Voice (UK) is organizing to change how migrants are seen and heard in the media: from passive, disempowered and marginalized victims to makers of their own media content.
- The Migrant Workers Alliance for Change (Canada) is a is a coalition of national migrant worker groups, grassroots organizations, unions, faith groups, activists and researchers that have come together to fight for justice and dignity for migrant workers.
- The Toronto Workers Health and Safety Clinic (Toronto) provides free information, legal advice and representation to low income workers who face health and safety problems at work.
- The International Trade Union Confederation is campaigning for the rights of migrant construction workers enrolled in building mega sport events, and the rights of workers around the world.